CONSIDER YOUR FUTURE WITH CORE
As a CORE employee, you’ll have access to the latest software and training, a full benefit package, and a relaxed work environment. View our open positions below or contact us to talk about opportunities available in these exciting industries: aerospace, automotive, consumer products, electronics, food & beverage, industrial equipment, medical devices, mining, equipment, power, software, and web development.
HVAC CAD Drafter/Designer will utilize AutoCAD MEP 2013 to create shop and detailed drawings from existing plans and backgrounds. The Drafter will be required to review structural and architectural drawings for clearances to implement a HVAC and pipe routing in a new CAD drawing. In addition the drafter will utilize common formulas, cheat sheets and calculations to appropriately size the duct and piping.
- Promote and support the company brand.
- AUTOCAD Drafting 2D and 3D HVAC and Piping routing and placement of equipment.
- Working with equipment schedules and templates for CAD drawings.
- Detailed specification and drawing review.
- Ability to lean fast and champion the CAD processes.
- Great computer skills and AutoCAD experience.
- BIM design, 3D routing of duct and piping.
- BIM Clash detection
- Commercial HVAC Experience or Internship experience a plus
- Degree in CAD, drafting, architecture, engineering, or a related field.
- Knowledge of advance functions of Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project, Power Point, AutoCAD, Trimble, and Internet Explorer.
- Ability to take direction and manage tasks.
- Detail oriented and very organized.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical plans and specifications.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Well organized, team player, professional and energetic
- Navisworks experience a plus
- 2 Year College Degree preferred