CONSIDER YOUR FUTURE WITH CORE
As a CORE employee, you’ll have access to the latest software and training, a full benefit package, and a relaxed work environment. View our open positions below or contact us to talk about opportunities available in these exciting industries: aerospace, automotive, consumer products, electronics, food & beverage, industrial equipment, medical devices, mining, equipment, power, software, and web development.
We are seeking a bright, motivated individual to contribute to the development of a variety of highly-innovative and market-leading fuel testing platform for the petroleum industry.
* Systems Integration Engineer developing high precision automated fuel test systems
* Collaborate with Mechanical Engineering team in development of automated test systems.
* Develop associated products and transfer to manufacturing
* Work closely with team members on conceptual design layout, vendor interaction, prototyping, testing, and performance characterization
* Contributes to failure mode analysis (FMA) and qualification of systems, especially related to automated processes
* Perform data analysis utilizing DOE, SPC, and FMEA tools regularly throughout product life cycle
* Experience with LabVIEW programming or equivalent languages for process control, data acquisition, and machine controls.
* Expertise in process automation, system integration, equipment development and programming
* Familiar with six-sigma techniques, e.g., design for manufacturability/reliability (DFx), SPC, GR&R
* Experience in data acquisition on internal combustion engine platforms is desirable
* Electro/mechanical product development experience is preferred
* Travel within the US and international is required to support projects
* Education should be BS/MS/PhD in electrical or mechanical engineering with 5 years of experience in automation equipment development