CONSIDER YOUR FUTURE WITH CORE
As a CORE employee, you’ll have access to the latest software and training, a full benefit package, and a relaxed work environment. View our open positions below or contact us to talk about opportunities available in these exciting industries: aerospace, automotive, consumer products, electronics, food & beverage, industrial equipment, medical devices, mining, equipment, power, software, and web development.
Structural and Machinery Design Engineer/Designer
Essential job functions:
- Creating and modifying parts, assemblies, and drawings in Creo/Pro-E. Experience with Creo part modeling concepts, drawing view creation and detailing, and use of simplified reps in assembly management.
- Creating drawings in Creo. General views, section views, and details. Inserting drawing formats and symbols.
- Working with and comparing both ERP system and Creo (PDMLink) Bill of Material structures.
- Implementing engineering changes (ECN/ECO) in Creo and ERP system (Baan ERP system experience is a plus).
- Meeting project work deadlines.
- Associate’s degree in Engineering + 1-2 years of experience working with the design of heavy equipment machinery.
- Experience using Windchill/PDMLink (a plus) and proficient using Wildfire Creo (mandatory) including check-in, check-out, and conflict resolution. Experience with working with Windchill WTPart structures and ECN process preferred but not required.
- Knowledge and experience with CAD Tools and PC skills such as GD&T and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) + Microsoft Outlook.
- Prior experience with other Cad Software systems such as Solid Works, Ideas and AutoCAD a plus.
- Working knowledge of fundamental engineering practices and procedures, not inclusive but including basic mechanical aptitude and understanding of mechanical parts and assemblies plus familiarity with hardware and their descriptions.
- Understanding and training about standard drafting practices ANSI/ASME Y14.5 – 2009 (preferred) or ANSI Y14.5 – 1994.