Our New Berlin client has an immediate need for a Contract to Hire position for a Program Manager. Details are listed below.
- Manage all aspects of multiple programs through the program lifecycle including project plans, budgets, resource utilization and delivery of outcomes
- Hold regular cross-functional project meetings to review and update project status, logistics, resources, schedule and objectives. Assure early problem identification and implementation of corrective action.
- Analyze factors leading to project success and failure and make recommendations for future improvements or changes. Researches lessons learned, best practices, risk assessments and trends, earned value and analysis as a foundation for baseline plans.
- Review project proposals and plans to determine technical practicality, timeframe, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, resource requirements and apportion available resources to project objectives. Perform ongoing internal project reviews and technical coordination meetings providing technical input as required.
- Take a proactive stance by developing contingency plans in potential risk areas and identifying contingency plan deployment criteria to resolve potential problems.
- Provide timely reports to upper management to ensure an understanding of status and project performance. Prepare interim and completion project reports.
- Ensure pertinent written records are maintained that document all agreements relating to a project.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in Business, Project Management or Aerospace, or related technical field from four-year college or university
- Eight years related experience in Program management
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) or equivalent PM experience.
- Extensive practical knowledge of project management theory, concepts and principles (e.g., theory of constraints, critical path methodology, project risk management, triple constraints, project scope management, project management lifecycle, etc.).
- Expert in Microsoft Project as well as extensive experience in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Superior communication skills with all levels of employees, both internal and external customers, including presentations, negotiations and written reports
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically 30%
Please forward your resume ASAP for consideration!
- Proven exceptional customer relationship management skills.
- Previously demonstrated strong change management (scope creep) capabilities.
- Well organized with solid judgment and exceptional problem solving capabilities; able to multitask and adjust to changing, urgent priorities.
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills; ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders including Senior Leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility with, interact with, and influence suppliers, customers, and key stakeholders in a matrix organization; ability to build strong relationships.
- The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed descriptions of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.