CONSIDER YOUR FUTURE WITH CORE
As a CORE employee, you’ll have access to the latest software and training, a full benefit package, and a relaxed work environment. View our open positions below or contact us to talk about opportunities available in these exciting industries: aerospace, automotive, consumer products, electronics, food & beverage, industrial equipment, medical devices, mining, equipment, power, software, and web development.
As a leader in the bulk material handling industry that provides exceptional experience, knowledge, and dedication including the ability to design custom projects, our company is seeking structural designer to design and development of equipment to be manufactured and assembled to meet requirements for cost efficiency, product quality and customer service.
- Create layouts and detail drawings for new products, changes to existing products and special design requests using computer-aided design technology under direction of design team
- Preparing bill-of-materials and bolt lists on new and changed designs and special design requests.
- Utilize all applicable historical records as a base point in starting a new job layouts.
- Prepare customer approval drawings and detailed design layouts.
- Check detailed shop drawings
- Manage tasks appropriately to meet project schedules.
- Maintains drawing files (CAD, PDF and other documentation)
- Compile all information and be a point of contact for involved parties
- Work with production to troubleshoot design issues.
- Lead or participate in continuous improvement by leading value engineering projects to continually improve the cost efficiency of design and manufacturing.
- Demonstrate commitment to safety and performs job duties in accordance with company safety policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or structural design or related work experience.
- Ideal candidate will be proficient with AutoCAD Inventor, Advanced Steel, Inventor.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills. Able to articulate detailed and technical information to various audiences.
- Good organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Between 5-10 years of work experience is required.
- Some travel will be required