CONSIDER YOUR FUTURE WITH CORE
As a CORE employee, you’ll have access to the latest software and training, a full benefit package, and a relaxed work environment. View our open positions below or contact us to talk about opportunities available in these exciting industries: aerospace, automotive, consumer products, electronics, food & beverage, industrial equipment, medical devices, mining, equipment, power, software, and web development.
To support and assist lead engineers and managers throughout various phases of client projects, from the initial steps of business development, to design and documentation and ultimately to construction administration.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities and Expectations
- Assisting with pre-design duties and services, including but not limited to site and building analysis, project cost and feasibility, planning and zoning regulations and field verification of existing conditions.
- Assisting with design duties and services, including but not limited to schematic design, design development, coordination with engineers, review construction costs and have a thorough understanding of applicable codes and regulations and client requirements.
- Complete necessary documentation and utilizing design programs, including but not limited to CAD (AutoCAD, Revit and/or Vectorworks) drafting and preparation of construction documents, efficient use of BIM software to update/ed project specifications.
- Perform general project coordination/management duties and services, including but not limited to managing project file sharing, active participation in team meetings.
- Performing construction administration duties and services, including but not limited to assisting with all stages of construction administration, reviewing and responding to submittals and Requests for Information (RFIs), performing adequate site observation and coordinating final punch list documentation.
- Produce and achieve written personal and professional goals on a biweekly basis.