CONSIDER YOUR FUTURE WITH CORE
As a CORE employee, you’ll have access to the latest software and training, a full benefit package, and a relaxed work environment. View our open positions below or contact us to talk about opportunities available in these exciting industries: aerospace, automotive, consumer products, electronics, food & beverage, industrial equipment, medical devices, mining, equipment, power, software, and web development.
CNC Programmer/Set-up Machinist (Mazak)
We are searching for an experienced Machinist/Setup/Lead Person with the following knowledge and skills:
This could be either a First or Second Shift position.
- Mazak Horizontal milling centers and set-up (Preferred)
- The ability to check blueprint detail to determine machining operations to be performed, plan the sequence of operations; dimensions, and tolerances.
- Determine cutting tools to be used, methods of holding and aligning work by improving and adapting standard tooling and machine speeds and feeds.
- Layout reference line center points and line parts, including those, which involve complex contours, compound angles and exacting tolerances.
- Work with precision measuring instruments in projecting and laying out angular and linear dimensions.
- Complete independent machine setup to perform and operate within it's capacity.
- Mount and adjust cutting tools, fasten and align work.
- Deburring parts
- Check parts for conformity to specifications.
- Perform secondary and/or ancillary machine operations, as required.