CONSIDER YOUR FUTURE WITH CORE
As a CORE employee, you’ll have access to the latest software and training, a full benefit package, and a relaxed work environment. View our open positions below or contact us to talk about opportunities available in these exciting industries: aerospace, automotive, consumer products, electronics, food & beverage, industrial equipment, medical devices, mining, equipment, power, software, and web development.
SolidWorks or Pro/E (Creo) Mechanical Designer/Engineer
Several opportunities Exist for SolidWorks or Pro/E (Creo) CAD Designer/Engineer with our premier clients in the Milwaukee, Sheboygan and Ozaukee County area:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design/Layout new components and products
- Creating, managing and modifying advanced CAD models using SolidWorks or Pro/E (Creo)
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to determine design feasibility based on best design practices, manufacturing techniques, and process capabilities
- Assist Engineering to development new products models.
- Test products and components, collecting test data, and present results and interpretations.
Experience Should include:
- Bachelor Degree (preferred) or Associate Degree with relevant experience
- 2+ years-experience in a design/engineering environment with demonstrated CAD Skills
- Proficiency in SolidWorks, Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire or Creo Elements