CONSIDER YOUR FUTURE WITH CORE
As a CORE employee, you’ll have access to the latest software and training, a full benefit package, and a relaxed work environment. View our open positions below or contact us to talk about opportunities available in these exciting industries: aerospace, automotive, consumer products, electronics, food & beverage, industrial equipment, medical devices, mining, equipment, power, software, and web development.
The preferred candidate will:
- report to, and collaborate with, a senior-level electrical engineer during most phases of electrical system design and development.
- analyze electrical sub-component field-failures and report results.
- create new wiring schematics, Bills Of Materials (BOMs), wiring routing drawings using common software tools.
- develop electrical topologies for commercial refrigeration equipment.
Required experience of the preferred candidate includes:
- has an associate's or bachelor's degree as an Electrical Technician, EET, or EE, or six-plus years of practical, relevant industry experience in electrical design, electrical manufacturing/production, or electrical testing.
- a command of spoken and written English.
- a working familiarity with AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks.
- a working familiarity with MS Office and Windows 7 (or newer) .
- a solid understanding of electrical fundamentals.
- a basic understanding of electrical schematics and/or ladder diagrams.
- a generally-positive attitude and is comfortable working in a team environment.
Preferred experience of the preferred candidate includes:
- a working familiarity with an oscilloscope, VOM/DMM, HVAC gauge set.
- a strong understanding of electrical schematics and/or ladder diagrams.
- a working knowledge of PLC-related topics (programming, diagrams, etc.).
- an understanding of wire and wiring device specification and/or selection.
- Fluent in conversational Spanish.
Terms of Employment:
- Contractor on temporary assignment
- Twenty to 40 hours per week