CONSIDER YOUR FUTURE WITH CORE
As a CORE employee, you’ll have access to the latest software and training, a full benefit package, and a relaxed work environment. View our open positions below or contact us to talk about opportunities available in these exciting industries: aerospace, automotive, consumer products, electronics, food & beverage, industrial equipment, medical devices, mining, equipment, power, software, and web development.
* Build & Test Automation Equipment. Work closely with Manufacturing Engineers/Designers to perform the following tasks: read blue prints, check drawings, assemble specified prototypes/subassemblies and complete minor modifications to parts if required.
* Troubleshoot & Debug Assemblies Take a hands-on problem solving approach for assembly and test complications. This requires solid understanding of full product design, strong knowledge of testing techniques, and ability to determine root cause of failure or weakness in a design.
* Able to Wire Panels and Equipment Able to reach wiring schematics and completely wire electrical panels and equipment.
* Strong Team Player and Contributor Able to work well with colleagues and produce results within a fast-paced and high pressure atmosphere. Combines strong attention to detail with an orientation towards results/execution.
* Associate Degree or equivalent military or formal training with emphasis in equipment maintenance.
* Strong oral, written and listening communication skills.
* Knowledge of engineering drawing practices and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
* Ability to work independently.
* Ability to interact with people at all levels of responsibility.
* (Authorized to work in the United States.)
SPECIAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
* Knowledge of electrical and mechanical manufacturing equipment, can follow step-by-step instructions, and is able to lay out work.
* Exhibits attention to detail, and is good at documenting work performed.
* Ability to obtain a certified in fork training and be able to maneuver hand jack, holds a valid driver’s license.
* Effective communication skills, positive attitude, pleasant demeanor, able to interact well intra-departmentally, and are confidential.
* Exhibits initiative and accountability as to ISO/TS standards.
* Effective problem solving, judgment, and independent thinking skills for troubleshooting, and recognition of acceptable or unacceptable product quality.
* Able to handle frequent interruptions or deadlines.
* Additional background in hydraulics industry and special purpose machines beneficial.