CONSIDER YOUR FUTURE WITH CORE
As a CORE employee, you’ll have access to the latest software and training, a full benefit package, and a relaxed work environment. View our open positions below or contact us to talk about opportunities available in these exciting industries: aerospace, automotive, consumer products, electronics, food & beverage, industrial equipment, medical devices, mining, equipment, power, software, and web development.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and/or reps and direct sales personnel and the company on matters regarding product application and sales.
- Examine and analyze customers’ needs, determine pricing and design criteria, make recommendations, and prepare quotations.
- Occasional travel (10-20%) to make customer sales calls and attend trade shows.
- 2- or 4-year technical degree preferred; strong sales experience may substitute.
- Sales or applications engineering experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably with engineered to order products.
- Process industry experience, particularly bulk solids processing, is a strong plus!
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, P&ID, and other technical drawings
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- A Player competencies: Accountability, Awareness, Aptitude, Agility, Alliance, Anticipation
We are hoping for someone with a 2-year degree (Sales & Apps 1 is the least skilled position in the department). Sales experience can be considered in lieu of any schooling as well.