CONSIDER YOUR FUTURE WITH CORE
As a CORE employee, you’ll have access to the latest software and training, a full benefit package, and a relaxed work environment. View our open positions below or contact us to talk about opportunities available in these exciting industries: aerospace, automotive, consumer products, electronics, food & beverage, industrial equipment, medical devices, mining, equipment, power, software, and web development.
Sales Lead Generation Specialist
Our West Bend area client has an immediate need for a 'Sales Lead Generation Specialist'
Responsible for scheduling demos for salespeople and managing inbound calls and for generating and analyzing new prospects through research and making outbound calls.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate and call new leads from lists, referrals, social media, UCC filings, advertising, and other research.
- Answer calls from prospects inquiring about our services.
- Set appointments for salespeople for demos and discussion with the goal of closing qualified leads.
- Use email to correspond with leads to follow up and/or confirm appointments.
- Completes special projects and other duties as assigned.
- · Good verbal and written communication skills
- Maintains confidentiality
- · Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- · Works with integrity and ethically
- · High level of organization and time management skills
- · Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize
- · Flexible, adaptable, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- · Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 1 year of experience in a Human Resources environment or continued education in Human Resources.
- Operational knowledge of payroll policies, regulations and procedures and a working knowledge of the Networkers Funding benefit plans, insurance and retirement policies, regulations and procedures are required.
Please forward your resume ASAP for consideration!
PC skills to include: MS Office software, such as Excel and Word, and other internal management and Human Resources systems is necessary.