CONSIDER YOUR FUTURE WITH CORE
As a CORE employee, you’ll have access to the latest software and training, a full benefit package, and a relaxed work environment. View our open positions below or contact us to talk about opportunities available in these exciting industries: aerospace, automotive, consumer products, electronics, food & beverage, industrial equipment, medical devices, mining, equipment, power, software, and web development.
Sales Representative - Staffing Related Services
Our West Bend area client has a need for a "Sales Representative".
The selected candidate will market and sell the full line of corporate products and services to staffing companies, establishments or individuals over the telephone.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from ad inquiries, trade shows, direct mail responses, business directories, Internet Web sites, UCC fillings and other sources.
- Makes outbound lead followup calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services.
- Make prospecting calls on a daily basis.
- Handles inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into sales and Provides product demos to qualified customers on request.
- Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer CRM system.
- Travels to and attends trade shows as necessary.
- Collects, prepares and presents necessary information on prospects to the credit committee for credit approval. Due diligence on prospective customers.
- Prepares and processes contracts and other forms and data for approved prospects.
- Coordinates customer training.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems.
Please forward your resume ASAP for consideration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated to complete sales and goal oriented
- Excellent follow up skills
- Handles rejection without emotional fallout
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Works with integrity and ethics and maintains confidentiality
- High level of organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize
- Flexible, adaptable, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Previous experience within the staffing industry will be helpful.