CONSIDER YOUR FUTURE WITH CORE
As a CORE employee, you’ll have access to the latest software and training, a full benefit package, and a relaxed work environment. View our open positions below or contact us to talk about opportunities available in these exciting industries: aerospace, automotive, consumer products, electronics, food & beverage, industrial equipment, medical devices, mining, equipment, power, software, and web development.
Associate Technology Analyst
- Troubleshoot and Resolve End User Issues.
- Utilize Help Desk application(s) to monitor, track and resolve end user requests. The IS Associate will provide 1st level Help Desk support across a wide range of hardware and software platforms and applications. IS Associate will provide limited 2nd level Help Desk support and distribute remaining 2nd level and all 3rd level requests to appropriate IS resource(s) as needed. Provide general support of Help Desk service applications globally in order to provide feedback and reporting mechanisms that drive improvements. Understand and ensure that Help Desk activities support department SLA’s.
- Maintain IS Asset Tracking Systems.
- Maintain all North American IS asset records. Execute period asset audits to insure records are accurate and up to date. Assist with processes that improve entry of, access to and reporting of IS asset data used for making purchasing decisions. Provide data to support modernization planning for desktop and peripheral hardware.
- Procure and Maintain Standards for IS Assets.
- Execute procurement of IS assets as needed or directed from end users and other IS resources. Collaborate with IS and other employees to source and procure hardware and software as needed. Insure that hardware and software purchases are kept within budget and delivered within project schedules. Help maintain platform and specification standards for products thru purchases made for the IS department. Administer and execute maintenance contracts for IS assets as directed by IS management.
- Administer IS Processes / Standards.
- Collaborate with appropriate IS resources to ensure that appropriate processes and procedures are followed as part of project execution; including but not limited to basic configuration and naming standards, equipment documentation and service records.
- Customer Service and Communication.
- Build good working relationships with users at all facilities to provide appropriate communications between them and the IS department. Develop an understanding of problems that local users face and work with IS management to develop appropriate resolutions. Make certain that end user needs are being met and that their expectations are in line with what has been agreed to be delivered to them in regards to system solutions. Provide feedback to appropriate IS resources where end user needs are not being met.
- Strong Team Player and Contributor.
- Work with project teams and the IS department to maintain or exceed quality expectations, deliver on project timelines, control costs and provide superior customer communication / satisfaction. Work well with colleagues and produce results within a fast-paced and high pressure atmosphere. Combine strong attention to detail with an orientation towards results/execution.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in Help Desk administration or related field.
- Experience with Intel based hardware (PC & Laptops)
- Experience with computer peripherals, i.e.: Printers, MFP, Handhelds
- Experience with MS Windows 7 & XP operating systems
- Working knowledge or understanding of Asset Management techniques / theory
- Good MS Office App skills
- Strong business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills for dealing with end users
- Strong organizational skills for dealing with procurement and documentation activities
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of responsibility.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- (Authorized to work in the United States.)