CONSIDER YOUR FUTURE WITH CORE
As a CORE employee, you’ll have access to the latest software and training, a full benefit package, and a relaxed work environment. View our open positions below or contact us to talk about opportunities available in these exciting industries: aerospace, automotive, consumer products, electronics, food & beverage, industrial equipment, medical devices, mining, equipment, power, software, and web development.
- Develop, Validate, and Implement System Algorithms and Hydraulic Circuits.
- System Development Engineers will utilize MathWorks software packages and libraries to develop and deploy algorithms and hydraulic circuits to solve system level problems. The System Development Engineer will also be responsible for testing at the software, component, and system level to validate the algorithms and hydraulic circuits success, robustness, and safety strategy.
- Scale Steep Learning Curve.
- Rapidly expand product knowledge, abilities, and toolkit (MATLAB/Simulink; hydraulics; multi-domain physics; software – simulating, testing, and engineering applications) to apply to system design, implementation, and program launch.
- Data Driven System Expert.
- System Development Engineers will understand the whole system which is being controlled by Client product. This will occur through research, communication with internal and external experts, simulation/data analysis, and project experience. Data analysis and simulation/test are two strong suits of the System Development Engineer which will allow them to make innovative data driven decisions. These decisions will drive component, circuit, software, and system level changes to push the envelope of what is possible for our customers.
- Provide Exemplary Customer Service & Communication.
- System Development Engineers will work closely with customers during the concept, development and project launch phases to execute requests, respond to questions, troubleshoot, debug, and resolve issues all the while building collaboration across teams.
- Strong Team Player and Contributor.
- Able to work well with colleagues and produce results within a fast-paced and high pressure atmosphere. Combine strong attention to detail with and orientation towards results/execution. Ultimately, work with project team to develop highest value solution, control price, maintain or exceed quality/safety expectations, deliver on project timelines and provide superior customer communication.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related STEM field; multidisciplinary interest and understanding is a requirement.
- Two (2) years of experience including demonstrated ability to create, develop and implement new product or systems concepts preferred. (May be substituted with relevant school project experience.)
- Ability to work in MATLAB/Simulink and flexibility to learn or code in other software (Proficient in embedded C code a plus).
- Comfortable and able to analyze and break down large data sets into actionable summaries.
- Ability to synthesize designs based on customer specifications.
- Previous exposure to product design, verification testing, system development and customer support preferred.
- Comfortable and able to make good decisions based on limited and/or ambiguous information.
- Demonstrates strong judgment.
- Previous experience doing product design, verification testing, supplier development and customer support preferred.
- Knowledge of hydraulic control systems, schematics and their applications preferred.
- Strong oral, written and listening communication skills.
- Team oriented, leadership/mentoring skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a group.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of responsibility.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally.
- Authorized to work in the United States.