CONSIDER YOUR FUTURE WITH CORE
As a CORE employee, you’ll have access to the latest software and training, a full benefit package, and a relaxed work environment. View our open positions below or contact us to talk about opportunities available in these exciting industries: aerospace, automotive, consumer products, electronics, food & beverage, industrial equipment, medical devices, mining, equipment, power, software, and web development.
Help Desk/Technology Associate
- Troubleshoot and Resolve End User Issues.
- Utilize Help Desk application(s) to monitor, track and resolve end user requests.
- Provide 1st level Help Desk support across a wide range of hardware and software platforms and applications.
- Provide limited 2nd level Help Desk support and distribute remaining 2nd level and all 3rd level requests to appropriate IS resource(s) as needed. Provide general support of Help Desk service applications globally
- Maintain Asset Tracking Systems.
- Assist with processes that improve entry of, access to and reporting of IS asset data used for making purchasing decisions.
- Procure and Maintain Standards and execute procurement of assets as needed or directed from end users and other IS resources.
- Collaborate with employees to source and procure hardware and software as needed. Insure that hardware and software purchases are kept within budget and delivered within project schedules.
- Help maintain platform and specification standards for products thru purchases made for the department.
- Administer Processes / Standards.
- Collaborate with appropriate resources to ensure appropriate procedures are followed as part of project execution; including but not limited to basic configuration and naming standards, equipment documentation and service records.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in Help Desk administration or related field.
- Experience with Intel based hardware (PC & Laptops)
- Experience with computer peripherals, i.e.: Printers, MFP, Handhelds
- Experience with MS Windows 7 & operating systems
- Working knowledge or understanding of Asset Management techniques / theory
- Good MS Office App skills
- Strong business acumen and strong interpersonal skills for dealing with end users and organizational skills for dealing with procurement and documentation activities
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Authorized to work in the United States.