CONSIDER YOUR FUTURE WITH CORE
As a CORE employee, you’ll have access to the latest software and training, a full benefit package, and a relaxed work environment. View our open positions below or contact us to talk about opportunities available in these exciting industries: aerospace, automotive, consumer products, electronics, food & beverage, industrial equipment, medical devices, mining, equipment, power, software, and web development.
Advanced Manufacturing Engineer
- Leads New Automation Equipment Acquisition and Implementation.
- Develop and Implement New Manufacturing Processes.
- Maximize Operations Production and Efficiency.
- Upgrade Material and Equipment.
- Build Relationships with Qualified Automation Houses and Vendors
- Demonstrate Project Management and Technical Expertise.
- Collaborate with Other Departments.
- Strong Team Player and Contributor.
- Champion for Safety.
- Position will require about 30% travel time, some of it international.
- BS Degree in Manufacturing or Machine Design Engineering required.
- Experience designing and building automated equipment working in an organization that has successfully used automation in manufacturing and continuous improvement methodologies (lean manufacturing, six sigma, etc.).
- Working knowledge of engineering calculations including but not limited to: kinematics, power, torque, structural, cylinders, cams, air and oil flow/pressure calculations, machine cycle time etc.
- Working knowledge of Statistical Process Control techniques.
- Effective problem solving, judgment, and independent thinking skills for troubleshooting, repair, and recognition of acceptable or unacceptable product quality.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with other functional areas such as Production, Marketing, Product Engineering, Purchasing, and Shipping/Receiving. Ability to interact with people at all levels of responsibility. Strong oral, written and listening communication skills.
- Able to handle frequent interruptions, meet tight deadlines, and handle conflict in an effective manner.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Authorized to work in the United States.