CONSIDER YOUR FUTURE WITH CORE
As a CORE employee, you’ll have access to the latest software and training, a full benefit package, and a relaxed work environment. View our open positions below or contact us to talk about opportunities available in these exciting industries: aerospace, automotive, consumer products, electronics, food & beverage, industrial equipment, medical devices, mining, equipment, power, software, and web development.
Robotics Programmer II
The Robotics Programmer main purpose is to provide successful programming of robotics and automation equipment. The primary responsibility will be developing software programs for our automation systems while maintaining excellent customer relations and positive employee morale.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend project meetings.
- Understand the process that is being automated.
- Offline programming of robotic systems.
- Robotic cell start up, debug and I/O configuring.
- Programming at our facility and end user facility.
- Shop break down of robotic cells for shipment.
- Assist with onsite layout and installation/commissioning of robotic cells.
- Development of documentation and operation manuals.
- Service and repair of robotic systems including filling out field service reports.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical, fluid power, and electrical principles and prints.
- Two years of advanced programming the following robots: Fanuc and ABB. Motoman programming experience is not required but a plus.
- Understanding and implementation of Communication protocols (Ethernet I/P, FL net, Device net, Profibus, etc.)
- Experience with vision processes using FANUC iRVision. Cognex vision knowledge and experience a plus.
- Experience with KAREL (UNIX), Basic or C++ not required but a plus.
- Experience/understanding of machine tool and other peripheral equipment interfacing.
- Experience/understanding of creating HMI screens on robot teach pendants a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot various types of software and electrical systems.
- Good customer service skills will be required.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and finishing.
- Flexibility of work hours to adjust to surge situations based on critical project or service requirements. The individual will need be able and willing to work overtime as necessary.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, show extreme resourcefulness, problem solving skills and perform well under pressure.
- Able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must be willing to travel. Work site may be located at various customer sites. This may involve airline travel.