CONSIDER YOUR FUTURE WITH CORE
As a CORE employee, you’ll have access to the latest software and training, a full benefit package, and a relaxed work environment. View our open positions below or contact us to talk about opportunities available in these exciting industries: aerospace, automotive, consumer products, electronics, food & beverage, industrial equipment, medical devices, mining, equipment, power, software, and web development.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. You will be an integral member of designing new products within the product portfolio.
2. You will become a development partner with the engineer, designing parts and assemblies for the engineers to the requirements.
3. You will have hands-on assembly and test experience on the projects and products you are working on.
4. You will help develop, find and integrate parts and assemblies into newly developed products.
5. You will contribute to the enhancement of training programs, assessing development needs within a given area/topic, providing knowledge training.
6. You will quickly and effectively implement changes to improve our existing products driven by customer needs, warranty issues, and cost reduction initiatives and assess better ways to do things including the developing drafting standards , work practices and design guidelines.
Day in the Life:
1. Create solid models and drawings for components and complex assemblies.
2. Daily interaction with Engineers:
a. Working on Engineering changes and releases for the development of products.
b. Aiding engineers in their ability to communicate ideas via concept and production drawings.
3. Checking all work on projects delegated including layouts, details, calculations, etc., for accuracy in design per the engineer.
4. Work on products in the test lab and assembly floor.
5. Developing original designs or adaptations for products, fixtures or tools.
6. Making and/or reviewing calculations on projects as required.
7. Preparing studies and reports for estimates, progress and evaluation.
1. 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
2. Ability to work in fast-paced, team environment and gather information for projects, hold meetings and profession.
3. Communicate both orally and in writing with all departments.
4. Knowledge of GD&T and its proper application.
5. Demonstrated creative ability and good decision making skills.
6. Thorough knowledge of accepted design methods/concepts, design principles and basic engineering skills.
1. Experience with PTC Products (Pro E, Creo, Windchill).
2. Experience with hydraulics/hydraulic systems.
3. Experience with electrical assemblies.
Educational & Certification:
1. Associates degree or equivalent work experience.