CONSIDER YOUR FUTURE WITH CORE
As a CORE employee, you’ll have access to the latest software and training, a full benefit package, and a relaxed work environment. View our open positions below or contact us to talk about opportunities available in these exciting industries: aerospace, automotive, consumer products, electronics, food & beverage, industrial equipment, medical devices, mining, equipment, power, software, and web development.
Our Burlington area client has an opening for a Sales/Applications Engineer. This would be a direct hire position with a growing organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand customer needs and requirements, create proposals, and manage accounts by quoting equipment and products to customers and ensure following thru on call backs and quotes.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Acts as a liaison between outside sales and engineering to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in weekly internal sales meetings.
- Create sales contracts of complete plants down to the replacement parts by studying blueprints, plans, and other related documents.
- Create equipment spare parts lists with pricing.
- Create aftermarket proposals.
- Work with engineering team to gather documents when preparing a client proposal.
- Create and keep current a budgetary booklet of equipment.
- Additional projects and/or job requirements as specified by management.
- Previous experience in bulk material handling systems a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Auto-Cad experience for creating sales drawings a plus.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of PT Wizard or belt analysis a plus.
- Knowledge of the mining equipment as well as mining processes and procedures.