CONSIDER YOUR FUTURE WITH CORE
As a CORE employee, you’ll have access to the latest software and training, a full benefit package, and a relaxed work environment. View our open positions below or contact us to talk about opportunities available in these exciting industries: aerospace, automotive, consumer products, electronics, food & beverage, industrial equipment, medical devices, mining, equipment, power, software, and web development.
Controls Engineer - Automation
Outstanding opportunity available for a Controls Engineer in the Germantown, WI area.
The Controls Engineer will develop, design, and test electrical pneumatic and hydraulic components, equipment, and systems for automated equipment.
- Design controls equipment, facilities, components, products and drive systems for converting industry machinery
- Design and direct engineering personnel in fabrication of test control apparatus and equipment
- Develop applications of controls, instruments, and systems for converting industry machinery
- Program PLC's, operator interface units, and drives systems with PC based software
- Plan electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic controls, drive systems and dryer controls
- Assist with activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation and operational testing conform to functional specifications and customer requirements
- Direct and coordinate operation, maintenance and repair of equipment and systems in field installations
- Use computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
Please forward your resume asap for consideration!
- Electrical Engineering degree from four-year college or university
- 3+ years of web handling equipment experience and/or training
- Domestic and International travel 10 – 20%
- Knowledge and experience with Rockwell and/or Siemens drives systems and PLC's