CONSIDER YOUR FUTURE WITH CORE
As a CORE employee, you’ll have access to the latest software and training, a full benefit package, and a relaxed work environment. View our open positions below or contact us to talk about opportunities available in these exciting industries: aerospace, automotive, consumer products, electronics, food & beverage, industrial equipment, medical devices, mining, equipment, power, software, and web development.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with & support the team with customer’s requirements &/or technical questions related to new & existing cable/connector designs.
- Select & work with vendors to ensure the best design of new products.
- Terminate & test RF, Databus, and Ethernet type cable assemblies to evaluate the performance & design using proper test equipment such as a Vector Network Analyzer or Fluke meter. This includes performing Root Cause Analysis of any issues found. -
- Create new specifications & termination instructions for new cable & connector designs.
- Perform First Item Inspections (FII’s) on new products to verify and validate the design.
- Assist the Customer Service & Quality dept’s with Return Material Authorizations (RMA’s) & internal corrective actions.
- Create cable assembly drawing’s using CREO (Pro-E) for the Production/Assy Dept.
- Keep all documentation up to date to ensure ISO/AS compliance.
Education, Experience & Critical Skills:
- Associate degree of Science in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or other related degrees in the Electrical Engineering field.
- Familiarity with using test equipment & tools such as Multimeters, calipers, soldering iron, stripping machines, etc.
- Proficient in using CREO (ProE) or similar CAD program
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel programs.
- Ability to travel 5 to 10% to support/assist vendors Aerospace industry knowledge a plus.